Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We're mooooving!

I love this blog.

But I am so incredibly lazy when it comes to keeping it up that it's actually kind of pathetic.

It's not that I dont have ideas or pictures - it's that I haven't the time nor patience to turn them into something brilliant and entertaining.

So...........solution?

I just "discovered" tumblr.

And yes...I know, Brett, that you have been yelling at my for months or years now that I needed to. I am finally listening. Because it allows random posts and general laziness. So.....done.

SO.

You can continue to stalk the adventures of Tessie & I there!

http://tessums226.tumblr.com/

I am not shutting the blog down because who knows, I will probably come back to this.

But in the spirit of laziness/trying new things/claiming to be a social media "expert"....let's make the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment